Innovating through embracing complexity
ND BioSciences is a biotechnology company that was founded with the mission of developing and providing innovative technologies, solutions, tools, assays, and services to accelerate the development of early diagnostics and therapies for neurodegenerative diseases.
ND Biosciences is committed to accelerating translational research and drug discovery in neurodegenerative diseases. To this end, our primary focus is neurodegenerative diseases with an emphasis on Alzheimer’s Disease (AD) and Tauopathies, Parkinson’s Disease (PD) and Synucleinopathies, Huntington’s Disease (HD), and Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS). Despite our focus in these brain disorders, we believe that the technologies and innovative solutions developed by ND BioSciences will have wide-ranging applications in the development of novel diagnostics and therapies for several other protein misfolding diseases.
- Discover and validate novel biomarkers and targets
- Develop imaging agents that capture the pathological diversity of neurodegenerative diseases
- Develop sensitive and accurate assays for early diagnosis, monitoring disease progression and to support human clinical trials and precision medicine in neurodegenerative diseases.
- Explore novel therapeutic approaches aimed at novel targets and intervening with the key processes responsible for triggering pathology, pathology spreading and neurodegeneration.
- Establish strategic partnerships with organizations and companies that share our vision and commitment and possess complementary expertise, technologies to achieve the goals highlighted above.